Subscribing to The Cognicast
As we move to complete the technical infrastructure work around the merger of Relevance and Metadata Partners into Cognitect, we will definitely be providing a subscription feed for The Cognicast. In the meantime, you can be sure not to miss an episode by continuing to subscribe to ThinkRelevance: The Podcast via the above links. All new episodes of The Cognicast will be published via these existing channels, and when we do get a new feed, we'll figure out how to make the transition seamless.
You can send feedback about the show to email@example.com, or leave a comment here on the blog. Thanks for listening!
Our Guest, Robert Stuttaford
- Cape Town University
- Alan Kay
- Cognician Trial
- "Clojure Programming," by Chas Emerick, Brian Carper & Christophe Grand
- "Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!" by Miran Lipovaca
- "Event Sourcing" by Martin Fowler
- Room Key
- StrangeLoop 2013
- 32:10 - Good discussion on Datomic's Index API.
- 38:03 - Where has Cognician had trouble with Clojure/Datomic?
- Alien Superpowers
- Rich Hickey's "Design, Composition and Performance"
- Pedestal Tutorial
- 45:00 - Advice for beginners getting started learning Pedestal?
- 47:00 - What's the elevator pitch for Pedestal? What does it let me do?
- Cape Town Clojure User Group
Episode Cover Art: