We are thrilled to see the hard work of two of our team, Stuart Sierra and Luke VanderHart, pay off with the release of ClojureScript: Up and Running. Writing a book is hard work; writing one that makes it to print is harder; doing that while holding down a full-time job is damn near impossible. They pulled it off. Stuart also talks about the book on the Relevance Podcast.
O'Reilly has been kind enough to provide promo code CJSUR that can be used on their website for 40% off the print copy and 50% off the ebook. This code will expire on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2 am and cannot be used for any bundled purchases.
More information about the book:
- Start writing ClojureScript code with the Leiningen build system
- Explore functions in Clojure’s sequence library such as map, reduce, and filter
- Use macros to define new control structures or embed domain-specific languages
- Compile manually or script your own workflow with ClojureScript’s compiler tools
- Integrate ClojureScript with Clojure on the JVM to build powerful client-server applications