On this episode, we talk to Clinton Nixon, about his sweet Ruby on Rails setup, amongst other things. We work with a lot of different technologies at Relevance, but Rails has been and continues to be one of the most important for us. So it was fun to hear how a real expert gets his Rails on. I hope you'll agree!
Download the episode here.
You can send feedback about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment here on the blog. Thanks for listening!
- Our guest, Clinton Nixon:
- The music
- Stuff we mentioned on the show
- A definition of REPL
- The Ruby 1.9.3 patch for faster Rails boot time
- Clinton's emacs setup
- Clinton's dotfiles
- bundler docs
- bundler source
- Learn a bit more about B Corporations on our first episode
- Hunt the Wumpus on prompt.sh