Lots of Clojure stuff going on since our last update. Here's the latest report on what we've done with our 20% time:
- Stuart H tagged the 1.3 alpha 1 release of Clojure. Read about the changes. Notice the big change around release management - 1.3 is the first release of Clojure that will include a series of alpha builds.
- Stuart S tagged 1.0 of lazytest!
- Stuart H shipped mycroft, a generic inspector for the JVM. Check out a demo of it.
- Stuart S updated pairhost, the ultimate EC2 remote pairing environment.
- Aaron updated clojure-web, a collection of Clojure web recipes, with separation anxiety, an example which splits auth and html rendering into their own namespaces.
- Chad updated the greatest and best emacs configuration ever devised to make it even better. His one-word commit message of "Awesome" pretty much sums it up.
- Stuart H updated labrepl, a great learning experience for Clojure, to bring it up to compatibility with the latest Clojure and Compojure releases.
- David squashed some bugs in Incanter, the Clojure-based, R-like statistical computing and graphics environment for the JVM.